Webmaster/Web Project Manager
Based in at Paris or London
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Director of Digital Marketing & Communication
Type of contract: Permanent - FT1
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and enthusiastic Webmaster to join us in an agile environment and help ramp up our digital presence. The ideal candidate is passionate about bringing digital platforms to life by ensuring their day-to-day management and smooth functioning.
Cellnovo is a medical technologies company based in Paris, France, specialising in diabetes management. You will particiapte in many exciting digital projects, including website redesigns, mobile app creations, and an overhaul of infrastructure and graphic ID across all platforms. We are a small team and the candidate for this position would be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where change is a constant factor. Your ability to hit the ground running will be crucial.
The position may be based in Paris, France, or London, UK.
- Creating, developing and managing the Company's websites, social media and mobile apps
- Ownership of editorial content: Creating, updating, integrating content, modifying text, images, multimedia, etc. on a daily basis
- Conceiving and creating simple, clear and attractive interfaces for webpages, mobile apps, email campaigns, etc.
- Ensuring smooth functioning of all platforms at all times (bug resolution, compatibility with different browsers and devices)
- Liaising with external providers to ensure clear transmission of needs (writing functional specs), testing, validation and evaluation of deliverables, and deployment of changes
- Maintaining consistency and accuracy in content, design, architecture and user journey
- Ensuring presence of tags and tracking for measurement of site performance
- Working with IT teams and external developers and designers
- Graphic design for web and print communications
- Promoting digital knowledge for within the company
The Webmaster should have 3-5 years of experience working in an agency or a similar domain and be able to provide examples of their work. The ideal candidate has excellent references who will attest to their teamwork skills, committment, flexibility and sound work ethic. Other required competencies include:
- Experience creating and managing web pages, email templates and mobile interface
- Able to create, edit and modify templates for a standard CMS or web development framework such as Wordpress/Hubspot
- Ability to test and validate for compliance to specific standards such as accessibility standards in a specific geographic region or domain
- Excellent oral, written, cross functional and interpersonal communication skills that are appropriate for various levels, including management, staff, contractors and clients
- French native-speaker, with an level of English
- A positive attitude to change and a desire to contribute to the team
- Ability to look beyond boundaries of own job to support others
- Rigorous, autonomous, great attention to detail
- Experience in UX Design would be a plus
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- CMS (Wordpress, Hubspot, or other)